Monday, January 9, 2012

Short Post, Long Links, Altogether Boring

So I've been listening to the "2011 Prophecy Update" series by Ken Ortiz of Calvary Spokane. While my eschatological views are starkly different than his and I consequently reject the notion that what is happening in the world today has very much direct relevance to biblical prophecy, I think that Ken does a good job of summarizing some economic and historical reasons to believe that we are altogether in an altogether terrible situation. He also has some good stuff to say about how to respond in light of a Christ-centered worldview. While I would caution you to not accept his "end-times" theological assumptions without strong consideration and thorough examination, the series should be worth your while if you have the while at your disposal. Enjoy:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment